Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Germany + Camera = Lots of Work For Me


During my two week visit to Germany I took about 1600 images, most of which was just an effort to document how things had changed since I had lived there as a kid. About half way through my visit I realized how much work I was creating for myself by shooting so much. I knew better, but I just kept on with it as if I did not have more than enough work to get done already when I got home.

So here I am... three weeks after returning from my trip and just now getting them all organized and where they can be seen. I ended up getting the original 1600 images narrowed down to about 150 that were my favorites and the one posted above is one of my absolute favorites I took. If you care to see more they can be found by clicking here.

Thanksgiving is a day away. Where has the year gone.... Monday will be one year since I started my job at Tillman Allen Greer??? Man I miss my childhood days of having the year drag by as I yearned for Christmas to come around again. I still look forward to the holidays, but I wish the time in between them would just slow down a bit sometimes.

Hope all of you have a good Thanksgiving and be safe if you are traveling. I sure am looking forward to seeing my family and friends back home.

Take Care Y'all,

Keith

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Man I miss my childhood days of having the year drag by as I yearned for Christmas to come around again. I still look forward to the holidays, but I wish the time in between them would just slow down a bit sometimes."

Never was a truer word spoken - as you get older the years seem to get shorter and shorter (and at the same time more and more of the year seems to be spent doing things for other people and not yourself.)

That's a beautiful picture, by the way!

Keith Taylor Photography said...

Thank you for the compliment sir... I appreciate it.