Thursday, April 12, 2012

Yes! I shoot senior portraits too on occasion.

Recently I had one of my commercial clients ask me to do her daughters senior portraits. This is what I came up with while shooting in the environments they suggested -- which kinda gave me an idea of what they were looking for. They told me what I did surpassed their expectations, so I guess it is mission accomplished  for me. Here are some of my favorites of Anna from the session: 

Click on image to enlarge:










So yes, I am more of a commercial photographer, but I will still do consumer sessions and weddings. I'll shoot most anything - I just like working with people - and switching things up every so often is kinda nice. Julie Shipp, thanks for being a rockstar assistant on this job.

Anna. Thank you for being easy to work with. I hope the photos I got of you make you feel as pretty as you are.

No comments: